My Thoughts Are My Own

Monday, May 02, 2005

...lucky there's a family guy...

Last night was a night of nights for me. For two years I have enjoyed the hilarity of Family Guy. The three original seasons on DVD never failed to entertain me, until I heard that Season Four was on its way. I must say that the wait was worth it. Like most TV shows that are genius, the Season Premier only made a good thing better. Although I will admit, there was something about the new episode that was somewhat different from the old Family Guy that we remember and love. But that's fine, cause overall, I thought it was A O K.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 a.m., Blogger Super Ego said…

    It was a good episode wasn't it? long live Family Guy!!!

     
  • At 2:53 p.m., Blogger Blogger21 said…

    FAMILY GUY ROCKS! Had to buy the DVD's ASAP. I LOVE Stuey. Hmmmm... Stuey... Stu....?

    You're not planning to take over the world are you?

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home