My Thoughts Are My Own

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

...this may be old news but...

...some things can not just be let go of. Does everyone remember how the premier of this province, Mr. Gordon Campbell, was arrested in Hawaii for drunk driving? I do. And while everyone says that we should let go of the past and look towards the future, I disagree by saying the past is where the facts are. This man is the political leader of B.C. As we all know, drinking and driving is ILLEGAL. Sure, people make mistakes, but they should not be making these kind of mistakes when they are LEADERS. I don't care what you did before you were in office, but it's time to grow up. And if memory serves, he was let off the hook. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, if he was busted for drinking and driving, there'd be a jail sentence involved. Come on, drinking and driving kills people. If this man can't obey the law, how can he run our province? What other crimes can these people get away with? If you're rich and the leader of a province, territory or nation, does that mean that you can get away with murder? Child molestation? Insider trading? They already get away with theft every day. Man, I can't wait until I'm one of the upper class and I can get away with anything I want. And if I'm popular enough, the mass public will forget about it in a couple years, and if it's brought up again, others will say, "Oh that's old news. It's in the past." What a bullshit fucking world.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 p.m., Blogger Super Ego said…

    Excellent fucking point my man! If you're in the upper 5%, you're invincible. It's complete fucking bullshit!

    O.J. Simpson, WE ALL KNOW YOU DID IT!!!!

    Michael Jackson, CONFESS, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!!

    Gordon Campbell, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home