My Thoughts Are My Own

Sunday, January 15, 2006

...I direct your attention to an Automatic Thought...

I made an ass of myself today, unintentionally. This happens often, although today I really felt like an ass. My buddy Foff sent me a link to his latest blog, which I had already seen on his MSN name. I had opened his site and meant to read it, then got distracted. When he sent me the link, I said to him, "Read it. Liked it." I hadn't read it. I was lying. But I had intended to read it. I made a few dumb jokes, then realized after reading it that his latest blog wasn't something that I should have liked reading. And it wasn't something that I should have been joking about either. I seemed callous and uncaring. That is not me. I'm sorry Foff buddy. And I got your back, no matter what you need.

Foff and Will's family have asked for your prayers. Some of you don't pray. If you don't then please provide positive energy and thoughts in exchange.

Please read Foff's blog.

PS -- When I said I liked it, it was kinda true. It was very well written. The Foffinator is capable of extreme cleverness.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 p.m., Blogger rock'n'roll guy said…

    Thanks for the good words about Fof.
    Fof and Will did really have chemistry on stage. They fed off each other so well.
    Ask Fof about "Duck Variations."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home